Thursday

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Every subject, wouldnt be boring if the teachers were cool. The only reason why i have to post this title is to make my self feeling a bit better. I dont have any fucking clue why my science teacher hate me much. Ofcourse i could feel it sebab everytime we've been hated by others, we could notice the feeling doh. Believe me. And to be frank, i dont have any guts to obey to your orders. Sebab tengok muka kau pun aku dah menyampah lah gila. Plus, when i get to hear your voices. Aiseyman.. macam nak tercabut telinga ni. hahaha. Lagi satu, pronounce kau masyallah! upsr students pun way better! Okay i do admit for all this time aku macam bodoh ja ilmu tak masuk2 sebab aku banyak kutuk kau kan. Ehh i feel blessed like hell man! Sooner or later.. I hope that my class will get other teacher for this subject. Amin~

3 comments:

dianna said...

ive got an experience being hated by teachers.
i know this feeling.
rasa cam nak ckp babi kan depan muka dia kan?

wobot said...

deyda
slamat cuti skolah.
link blog baru
thewobotisme.

Unknown said...

hahahaha.
biasalah.
thats what we call life.
so lantak lah.
:D